Before you enter, please read all of the Woolley Moor Show Entry competition’s terms and conditions:
1. Eligibility: This Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. Competition Period: Entrance opens from 1.00am GMT on 25th Sept 2019 (“Opening Date”) and closes at 6.00PM BST on 13th August 2020(“Closing Date”) unless the Promoter gives notice on its website to extend the Competition Closing Date.
3. No purchase necessary. Entry is made online only via www.woolleymoorshow.com, internet access is required.
4. To Enter: Share/paste the following URL link: https://www.woolleymoorshow.com/win on facebook, twitter or any other media.
5. Competition Prize: The Competition prize is 5,3 or 2 Adult tickets only to the Woolley Moor Show 2020
6. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
8. Entrants may not enter the Competition on more than one occasion. Entry is limited to a per person basis. Any duplicate, 3rd party, or scripted entries may result in suspension or disqualification.
9. Winner Selection: The winner will be chosen at random by a random number generator/selector.
10. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via Facebook or email within 5 working days of the draw, and the winner will be required to respond to accept the prize and provide details within 3 days of initial contact. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner via Email/Facebook . If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant randomly selected from the draw.
11. Prize delivery: To enable the delivery of prizes, entrants may be required to provide a full email address information together with name. The prize is intended to be sent in the form of an online redeemable voucher.
12. Verification: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants including age. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
13. Disqualification: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it reasonably believes is attempting to fraudulently enter, cheat, or compromise the system either by technical means (e.g. scripting or automation), or manual means (e.g. creation of multiple accounts per entrant).
14. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting responses will not be accepted as proof of entry into the Competition.
15. Data Protection: Entrants agree that, by entering into this Competition, personal data shall be collected and processed by the Promoter and stored on the Promoter’s respective database and used for the administration of its ongoing relationship with participants and in connection with the Promotion.
16. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not, in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any damage, loss, personal injury or death suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
17. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
18. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
19. Publicity: If you are the winner of the Competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image, town and/or county of residence to announce the winner of this Competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. The winners will also be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Competition. By entering into the Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Competition.
20. By entering this Competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All Competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt.
21. The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Competition, and no correspondence shall be entered into. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction